Pay only for what you use
Since our services are billed on a pay-per-usage model, you will need to have a general idea of your query usage and number of domains in order to get an accurate pricing estimate.
Get a quick estimate of your monthly bill with our .
* Standard queries are all incoming queries answered by our nameservers for your domains that are not answered by IP Filter, GeoProximity, or ANAME records.
** You will only be billed at the advanced query rate if an advanced rule is used to resolve your queries.
*** Please note, if you have multiple GeoDNS services configured, you will only be charged for the service/rule that answered the query. You can learn more about GeoDNS query attribution here.
Anomaly Detection costs are based on the amount of processing (used by the CPU) to analyze your traffic. Each machine learning fit is roughly $0.034. All pricing mentioned is starting price and can go lower based on volume account pricing. Pricing is based on calculated 30.5 days per month.
Monitoring checks are priced based on how often they are run. When you are making your calculations, keep in mind that you will need to multiply the cost of the check by how often it will be used in a month, times how many monitoring locations you applied to the check. See the pricing example for more details.
You must combine the cost to configure/apply a service and the number of queries that are answered with the rule/record.
* Applied charges are billed on a monthly basis for each domain the rule or record is applied to.
** Failover is a free service to configure. However, you will be responsible for the cost of the associated health checks and any queries answered by the Failover record(s).
* Query logs are $0.27 each, per location, per minute.
* Everytime you push your changes live to Constellix nameservers is considered a domain commit. Automated changes based on configurations (ie, failover, ITO, and RUM ITO, etc.) may also cause domain commits.
Our pricing is structured to benefit businesses of all sizes. Keep in mind, these are only examples. If you want a more accurate estimate of how much our services will cost, please use our pricing calculator .
to design a custom pricing solution for your organisation.
• 5 Domains
• 10 million queries / month
• 200 Domains
• 50 million queries / month
• 5 GTD Enabled Domains
• 10,000 Domains
• 100 million queries / month
• 50 GTD Enabled Domains
• 500 Records
* The prices above are exclusive of applicable taxes, fees, or similar governmental charges (if any exist) except as otherwise noted.
** Some prices may not reflect exactly what you see on your invoice. Learn more